google.com, pub-4599738212880558, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-4599738212880558, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Oct 12, 2007

have you heard? Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize



Even a homeless polar bear could find, read about, or listen to the news this morning that Al Gore will share the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize with the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Control.

Here you see Gore's natal chart with today's transiting planets scribbled around the outside...so what astrological influences may be involved with such a high honor for our former VP?

You can't miss power-behind-the-throne Pluto of the deep riches in touch with natal Jupiter. And Gore will soon have a Jupiter Return when tr Jupiter reaches 28Sag36 in Dec '07--and all the largesse is occurring in his natal 5th house of creative pursuits and risk-taking. Lucky breaks for Al.

Or I wish I could think that.

Mars is conj US n Jupiter at the "Gamebirds feathering their nests" degree in his behind-the-scenes 12th house, and the Scorpio Moon this morning at 5 am (when I heard NPR crowing the news) was conj the New World Order's natal Sun...by 3 minutes.

Gore's natal Sun Aries/Moon Cap personality blend has two Images for Integration which I cannot forget--even though he seems likeable enough and I would probably vote for him if he decided to run (which 'they say' he won't because of Hillary's campaign--he thinks the 2008 election isn't for him--better to wait a few years until Pluto conjs natal Moon in Cap, I suppose)...

Sun Aries/Moon Cap: A young soldier is rewarded by the King for exceptional bravery in the cause of freedom...Columbus discovers America and a new world order is born.

Add to this the powerful-beyond-belief, hard-hitting, tough-minded, ambitious (plus a Cap Moon!) Pluto-Saturn-Mars conj in natal 1st house, and you see a driven man with natal Sun at the "President of the country" degree--and North Node (destiny) conj US Inaugural Ascendant (Jan 20, noon in Washington DC, public oath-taking time.)

Gore's natal Mercury in creative, soft, watery Pisces may make him seem wishy-washy and easy to mischaracterize yet everyone knows that water is the strongest element of all.

And so I admit I can't shake the intuition that the Nobel Prize/Oscar Award honors are another phase of the political theater brought to the masses by globalist puppetmasters with whom Al Gore must have associations especially since he's a member of the Trilateral Commission at the least.

Of two things I'm sure: nothing these days is what it's promoted to be--and nothing in politics happens by accident. It's all by design by those who have the power to manifest on the world stage which may be shown by Gore's natal Moon/Jupiter conj (though 'out of sign' it's too close to discount, isn't it?) which gives an interesting word picture with transiting Pluto these days:

Moon/Jupiter = Pluto: major plans for major triumph; the big picture and the power to make it appear.

But if I had a vote on the Nobel Committee, I would've given the Prize to the homeless polar bear.

2 comments:

Twilight said...

Awwww - Jude! Come on, feel proud that at last an American has done something the world can admire rather than castigate.

I'm not American and I feel proud of him - as a human being. I'm not looking behind or under, I'm looking at what I see - someone who has raised awareness of a future danger to the planet - awareness which could not have been imagined in the USA without his input over the past 2 years.

I've seen it happen in the short time I've lived here- and I'm proud of him. :-)

Jude Cowell said...

lol--you're right, Twilight, it is something to be proud of.

I just think the polar bear really needs the money...

;p