google.com, pub-4599738212880558, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-4599738212880558, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Mar 30, 2007

New World Order proceeds


Here's the chart for the NWO with a few notes scratched around the chart.
Read my Nov 2005 notes on this devil's spawn here and here you'll find a March 2006 post with natal chart for The Illuminati if you wish.
My friend Alex D'Atria sent me a link to an excellent article by Leuren Moret, Planet Earth As Weapon and Target which spells out so many things, I cannot tell you.
Examples: NWO, 9/11, weather modification including Hurricane Katrina, GWEN towers, HoSec, FEMA, mind control, NASA, Skull'n'Bones, Illuminati + Adam Weishaupt, Hegelian philosophy, the Bilderberg Group/Trilateral Commission/CFR, Brzezinski, space warfare, ethnic-specific bioweapons, US's permanent war economy,"wars on terror, drugs+", Valerie Plame and the pan-Islamic bomb, CIA's true purposes, and much more.
You'll need some time to read, m'peops, for we may as well gaze into our self-styled "masters' eyes." Any neo-cons of the unwashed masses still out there? Boy have you been duped--and taken the rest of us along for the sorry ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Sheet! I just read your link to
Planet Earth As Weapon and Target.

I've also noticed more articles about ethnic specific weapons lately.

Yes, we have been duped and it's a very sorry ride, soon to be worse I'm afraid.

I came across a good resource for ethnic specific weapons. You might like to have a look. If you get a chance to look it over, let me know what you think.

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs_ethnic_supplement.htm