google.com, pub-4599738212880558, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-4599738212880558, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Feb 17, 2008

Obama an agent of change--or baton passing?

Okay, the uplifting rhetoric is all very inspiring, and Clinton's critiques are doing their herding job and all, but here's an article by Bruce Marshall laying out the kind of crud I've been dreading yet didn't know how to put into words.

Marshall has done so concerning vetted-by-Wall-Street-Obama as part of the agenda's process with the Sheeple once again playing the dupes, and "the elite" in on the joke(my italics = my own two cents. Got change?)


Barak Obama Fronts Wall Street's Infrastructure

Swindle - What Change Really Means

By Bruce Marshall

Since 9/11 America has certainly turned into a top-down police state, but true post-modern fascism requires a popular movement to usher it into power. Bush has created a dictatorship out of the Presidency, now the next step towards fascism is being marketed to exploit the desire for change.

Information Clearing House has the article.#

Did you honestly think anything would be changed about the Iraq Occupation after November 2006?

Change of direction for political thespians--whether Illuminati-inspired, Mason-enobled, or other__?__--only means a change of script baa-a-a-a...

...matinee tickets still available, Germany's 1930s model to be mimicked and "improved upon."

As my forward-looking Kalorama Road friends and I sitting round DC parlors in the 70s used to pontificate: it can happen here. Look around...can is NOW.

Please, America, pour your bottle of Ambien down the drain and snap to attention, for the real foe is not what they tell us--it is them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Open Secrets has a new application http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/moneyweb.asp?cycle=2008
that lists donors. Not a surprise who is backing Obama.

Unknown said...

Edwards was suspect, too, and Kucinich is out. Paul is going nowhere.

We may snap awake, but what do we DO?

Bleeding in the streets means a riot like LA in 1990. That changed a heckuvalot, didn't it?

Violence will change exactly nothing.

My hope lies with hope itself, with the organizational training being laid down by the Obama campaign, with the Internet ... and with Pluto in Capricorn. Don't forget the Big Auditor, astrologers. Can lies and corruption in business and government survive Pluto's march?

Unknown said...

My first comment was a reaction off the top of my head. Now that I've read the linked article, I have to say ... I don't buy their argument. I don't buy it at all.

First off, the world economy is changing. Just because NIRB has been proposed doesn't mean it's going to happen. Just because we get out of Iraq doesn't mean we have any money, honey. We're in unimaginable debt to China and Europe as it is.

Second, the tone of the article is FEAR, from first sentence to last. That's a red flag warning that this is loaded with disinformation. THEY WANT YOU TO BE AFRAID.

Third, as I said in my first comment, So What Do We Do? Hillary ain't no FDR. The whole M.O. her life as First Lady and Senator is the Realpolitik of chasing Conservative votes and ditching progressive causes. Her actual votes as Senator show her values, and I don't see no potential-New-New-Deal coming from her. The article's soothing noises about HRC make me queasy. Personally, I'm not going to vote for her.

Fourth, don't forget Pluto in Capricorn. It would be nice if some astrology blog somewhere *cough* would look at upcoming transits and alignments' effects on the NIRB proposal's strengths and weaknesses.

I'm done with fear, I'm done with despair. My faith and action are where there is heart and hope. I wonder if Information Clearing House has ever heard of such a thing.

libramoon said...

I am quite willing to believe that our whole political process is controlled by some evil imperial cabal, and we have no real choice. That being the case, we may as well support the candidate we will most enjo listening to over the next 4 years. I am a middle-aged working class white woman who enthusiatically supported President Clinton through the '90s. I now enthusiastically support Senator Obama's candidacy for President, because his is the message I want to see spread throughout this land.

The way I am coming to view it, the dichotomy in this country over the candidates is not about gender or race. If you want a good manager who will keep things in line, under control, take care of us, you are probably supporting Senator Clinton. If you want an inspirational leader who will help us find our own voices and aspirations and become a movement of people working together for the common good, you are probably supporting Senator Obama.

And, I guess, if you want the old American values of war and big business, you are probably supporting Senator McCain.